General Terms and Conditions for Woodstat Products
This is an agreement between Woodstat AB (“Woodstat
”) and you, a subscriber for the Woodstat Products (the “Products
”). By signing up for or renewing a subscription for the Products and paying the corresponding subscription fees, these General Terms and Conditions (the “Terms
”) are deemed to be accepted by you and shall govern the relationship between Woodstat and you.
- Content Rights: All rights in and to the Products are owned, in its entirety, by Woodstat or its licensors. Your right to use the Products is exhaustively described in these Terms. The Products are protected by Swedish and international copyright laws.
- Right of Use: One base subscription is valid for the number of named users set forth in the order confirmation. Additional named users may be procured at additional cost. All named users must be employed by the invoiced company or within a wholly owned subsidiary to that company. The Products are intended for the personal use by the named user. This means that you may not redistribute or reproduce, in part or in whole, the Products without prior written consent from Woodstat. Redistribution or reproduction of the Products is an infringement of the rights of Woodstat or its licensors.
- Using the content of the Woodstat Products: You may use the content of the Products for the sole purposes of creating your own content (such as, but not limited to, analysis reports, publications, presentations, annual reports etc) provided that you clearly state adjacent to any content emanating from the Products that Woodstat is the source of the content and stating that Woodstat is the copyright holder of the content. If the distribution of your content is electronic you are also obliged to include a link to Woodstat (www.woodstat.se) in the distribution of your content.
- Tracking Software: You accept that Woodstat may use software or internet services to track your compliance with these Terms. This may include tracking cookies and internet beacons.
- Remedies: If you are not compliant with these Terms, Woodstat may, in addition to all the remedies available to it by applicable law, also cancel your subscription with immediate effect. If Woodstat cancels your subscription under this section, you are not entitled to any reimbursement, repayment or credit of prepaid subscription fees.
- Personal Data: Woodstat will process your personal data for the purposes of managing your customer relationship with Woodstat, including for marketing purposes, in accordance with applicable laws. Processing of data will be done within the European Union.
- Limitation of Liability: The Products are provided “as is”. Woodstat makes no warranties or representations that the information contained in the Products is correct, complete or fit for any particular purpose. Under no circumstances shall Woodstat be liable for any damages, claims or liabilities under any legal theory, whether direct, indirect or consequential, in tort or under contract based on the Products, the content, analysis or opinions embodied therein.
- Termination of subscription: All terminations of subscriptions shall be made in writing.
- Changes to these Terms: Woodstat may change or amend these Terms at any time. Changed or amended Terms will become effective for you when you renew your subscription. Woodstat will inform you via email to your registered address when the Terms are changed. Payment of the subscription fee will be considered as acceptance of these Terms.
- Choice of Law and Forum: These Terms, the Products and all related questions shall be governed by substantive Swedish law without regard to its principles and rules regarding conflicts of laws. Any disputes shall be settled by Swedish Public Courts, where the District Court of Stockholm shall be the court of first instance.